Backed by over 25 years experience in the energy industry and in fish and wildlife, our cost-effective approach can help ensure your employees are aware of the potential dangers out there, prevent dangerous encounters and make your workplace safer.
1. On-Site Training and Evaluation
We can also deliver our bear and cougar awareness course in person.
The course includes:
- A one-hour presentation, and
- An interactive follow-up exam designed to be used as a learning tool.
Topics covered include:
- bear spray
- species and habitat identification
- dangerous situations, and
- attacks and how to respond to them.
To book a personal appearance by Ken Maxwell, contact us.
2. Field Services
a) Site assessments
We can help you deal with an existing problem with nuisance wildlife at your rig site, wilderness camp or other field location.
As part of our service, we will
- Attend the area
- Do a site assessment,and
- Make recommendations to reduce or eliminate attractants and ensure proper camp setup, all to government standard.
Where there is an existing wildlife problem, we are experienced in the use of various aversion methods (e.g. bangers, screamers, rubber bullets, bean bags).
c) Government liaison
We have over 25 years experience dealing with wildlife, enforcement and surface land.
We can act as a LIAISON between you and government officials.
We will help you mitigate any wildlife problems and ensure professional standards and methods are maintained.